HP LaserJet Pro P1606dn Printer support
Printing a Configuration Page
The configuration page lists current product settings and properties, including the IP address of your product. This page also contains a status log report and the number of pages printed so far.
Printing a Configuration page
Use one of the following methods to print a Configuration page.
Method one: Print a Configuration page from the printer control panel
- Make sure that the Ready light ( ) is on and that the product is idle and silent.
- Press and hold the Go button ( ), and release it when the Ready light ( ) begins blinking.The Configuration page prints.
Method two: Print a Configuration page from the print driver
- Open the Printers folder.
- Windows XP : Click Start , and then click Printers and Faxes .
- Windows Vista : Click the Windows icon ( ), click Control Panel , and then double-click Printers .
- Windows 7 : Click the Windows icon ( ), click Control Panel , and then double-click Printers and Devices .
- Right-click the icon for your product, click Printing Preferences , and then click the Services tab.
- From the Print Information Pages drop-down list, click Configuration Page , and then click Print .
Method three: Print a Configuration page from the embedded Web server (HP LaserJet Pro P1600 Printer series only)
- Open the embedded Web server.Type the IP address of your product in the Address field of a supported Web browser, and then click Go ( ).
- In the embedded Web server, click the Information tab, and then select Print Info Pages .
- Click Print next to Print Configuration Page .
More for this product
HP Support forums
Find solutions and collaborate with others on the HP Support Forum