HP LaserJet Pro P1606dn Printer support
Printing a Configuration Page
The configuration page lists current product settings and properties, including the IP address of your product. This page also contains a status log report and the number of pages printed so far.
Printing a Configuration page
Use one of the following methods to print a Configuration page.
Method one: Print a Configuration page from the printer control panel
- Make sure that the Ready light () is on and that the product is idle and silent.
- Press and hold the Go button (), and release it when the Ready light () begins blinking.The Configuration page prints.
Method two: Print a Configuration page from the print driver
- Open the Printers folder.
- Windows XP: Click Start, and then click Printers and Faxes.
- Windows Vista: Click the Windows icon (), click Control Panel, and then double-click Printers.
- Windows 7: Click the Windows icon (), click Control Panel, and then double-click Printers and Devices.
- Right-click the icon for your product, click Printing Preferences, and then click the Services tab.
- From the Print Information Pages drop-down list, click Configuration Page, and then click Print.
Method three: Print a Configuration page from the embedded Web server (HP LaserJet Pro P1600 Printer series only)
- Open the embedded Web server.Type the IP address of your product in the Address field of a supported Web browser, and then click Go ().
- In the embedded Web server, click the Information tab, and then select Print Info Pages.
- Click Print next to Print Configuration Page.
More for this product
HP Support forums
Find solutions and collaborate with others on the HP Support Forum