HP Officejet 6110 All-in-One Printer support
How do I Print in Black and White in Windows 7 with an in-Operating System (inOS) Driver?
With an in-Operating System (inOS) driver in Windows 7, you cannot access HP Solution Center to print in black and white. However, you can still print in black and white using the print settings from most programs.
Printing in black and white in Windows 7
- From the program you are using to print, click File , and then click Print . The Print dialog box opens.
- Select your HP product from the list of printers.
- Click the button that opens the printing options (Printing Preferences ). This option varies by software version and printing program, but it might be called any of the following:
- Printer Setup
- From Printing Preferences , click the Color tab.
Tip If there is no Color tab, look for something similar. Depending on software version and printing program, the option you are looking for might be in another menu.
- Click Print in Grayscale . Again, this option might be called something different, like Print in Black and White .