Motherboard Specifications, MS-6577 v4 (Gamila 2)
Motherboard specifications table
|Front Side Bus (FSB)|
Clearing the CMOS settings
The Clear RTC RAM (3-pin JBAT1) jumper allows you to clear the Real Time Clock (RTC) RAM in CMOS. It also allows clearing of date, time, and system parameter memories in CMOS, by erasing the RTC RAM data. The onboard button cell battery powers the RAM data in CMOS, including system setup information.
CAUTION: Do not change any jumper setting while the computer is on. Damage to the motherboard can result.
- Turn off the PC and unplug the power cord.
- Move the JBAT1 jumper from pins 1-2 (normal) to pins 2-3 (clear CMOS).
- Keep the JBAT1 jumper cap on pins 1-2 for 5 to 10 seconds, then move it back to pins 1-2.
- Plug in the power cord and turn on the PC.
- Press F1 as the PC starts to enter BIOS setup and change the BIOS settings.