HP 9000 rp8400 Server
2 to 16 PA-RISC CPUs
|Memory||2 to 64 GB SDRAM|
|Operating Environment||HP-UX 11i (Basic, Enterprise, Mission-Critical or Technical Environments)|
|I/O||16 PCI hot-plug card slots and 2 core I/Os|
The HP rp8400 Server series are 17U, 16-way SMP, rack-mount servers that accommodates up to 64 GB of memory; PCI-4X I/O; and internal peripherals including disks and DVD/tape. Their high availability features include N+1 hot-pluggable fans and power, redundant power cords, and hot-pluggable PCI cards and internal disks.
- Up to 16 CPUs, 4 per cell (up to 4 cells)
- Up to 64 GB of memory
- ICOD memory modules use either 2, 4 or 8GB SyncDRAMs
- 1 cell controller per cell
- All ASICS are cooled with Turbocoolers
- 4 embedded disks, 18 GB or 36 GB
- 2 internal DVD/CDs, or one DVD and one DAT
- 9 N+1 fans (front)
- 6 N+1 PCI fans
- 6 N+1 power supplies
- 12 rear N+1v fans
- 16 PCI slots divided into two units
- 2 core I/O cards
- One fail-over service processor per core I/O card.
- 4 220VAC power plugs, 2 required, 2 for redundancy
- System weight is 368 lbs (maximum), rack mounted.