Learn About My HP Connected Account Settings and Notifications
This document describes how to open your My HP Connected Account Settings and Notifications, and what those settings contain.
Open My HP Connected Account Settings and Notifications
Follow these steps to open My HP Connected Account Settings or Notifications.
- Sign in to your HP Connected account at HP Connected .
- Click the Devices tab located on the top row.
- Next to your printer’s icon click Settings.
- In upper right-hand corner of the screen, click the Settings drop-down list.
- Select either My HP Connected Account Settings or Notifications.
Click the plus sign () for more information.
Review the following information about My HP Connected Account Settings.
- HP Connected Profile InformationUse this section to update the account holder's first and last name.
- Authorize Additional Email AddressesUse this section to authorize other email addresses that you want to use in HP Connected, so that you can print, preview, share, and download files into your ePrint printer. After you authorize another email address, go to the email account of that address, and then click the link in the confirmation email.NOTE:Your primary email address (associated with your HP Connected account) was authorized during the sign up process.NOTE:If you want to allow others to send print jobs to your ePrint printer, you must add them to your Allowed Senders list.
- Update PasswordUse this section to change your existing password.
- Manage HP Connected ServicesUse this section to cancel your HP Connected account and participation.
Review the following information about Notifications.
- HP Communication PreferencesIf you want to receive newsletters, updates, or offers from HP Connected, check the box. If you do not want to receive these kinds of communications, uncheck the box or leave the it blank.
- HP Connected NotificationsHP Connected can show you confirmation of actions that you take on your files stored on HP Connected. If you want to see these notifications, check the box. If you don’t want to receive them uncheck the box or leave the it blank.
- HP Connected Introduction MessagesIntroduction messages on HP Connected present short messages in each section of the site to help you better understand the feature and how to use it. Introduction messages are turned on by default but can be turned off as a group or individually.