Product Features and Specifications
|HP Photosmart 315 digital camera||C8452A|
|HP Photosmart 315xi digital camera||C8455A|
Serial number location
The serial number is located on the bottom of the camera.
The simple-to-use HP Photosmart 315 series digital camera takes high-quality photos you can share with family and friends on the Internet or via e-mail. It comes with HP software for manipulating, storing, and printing photos.
- 2.1 MP resolution for quality results in all popular photo sizes
- Custom frames pictures with variable 2.5x digital zoom
- Easy-to-use point and shoot camera design.
- Capture and share photos effortlessly.
- Real-image viewfinder makes it easy to frame shots.
- Preview and review pictures on the 1.8-inch color LCD.
- Auto-focus captures the moment quickly and sharply.
- Auto-flash with red-eye reduction lets you shoot under all light conditions.
- USB for fast downloading of images.
- Easy sharing, downloading, saving, or printing pictures with HP Photo Imaging software.
- Fast and easy printing with wireless Jetsend and removable memory cards that work with HP Photosmart printers.
- Easy connections to computers, printers and cameras with Fast IrDA and USB.
- Backed by HP’s one-year express repair warranty.
|Sensor||2.1 MegaPixel, 1/2.7 inch (15 mm) CCD|
|Color depth||30-bit (10 bits x 3 colors)|
|Resolution||2.1 MP (1600 x 1200)|
|Memory||Average number of photos per 8 MB card*:|
Superfine - 10
Fine - 20
Basic - 80
*CompactFlash Type I
|Lens||5-element glass lens, f/2.8, TTL auto focus, 5.8 mm (38 mm = 35mm equivalent)|
|Zoom||1.5x, 2x, 2.5x variable digital zoom|
|Shooting modes||Single shot|
|Exposure control||Auto exposure|
|Aperture||f/2.8, f/3.9, f/5.6, f/9.8|
|Shutter speed||1/750 to 2 seconds|
|Focus||TTL auto focus, 30 cm (11.8 inches) to infinity|
|Sensitivity||ISO 100 equivalent|
|Self-timer||10 second delay|
|Date and time stamp||Not available|
|Viewfinder||Separate optical viewfinder (real image)|
|Flash||Built-in flash with range up to 3 meters|
Flash modes: auto, auto with red-eye, forced on, and forced off
|LCD||46 mm (1.8 inch) color LCD with 71,760 pixels|
4x playback magnification
Thumbnails or full screen views
|Image control functions||Delete, Lock, Rotate, and Select to Print (DPOF) |
Send images via infrared to Jetsend printers
|Power||4 AA batteries (included) or optional AC adapter|
|Interfaces||USB to PC or Mac |
Standard tripod mount
|Camera operating system||Micro-ITRON|
|Dimensions||128 x 68 x 33 mm (International)|
5 x 2.7 x 1.3 inches (US)
|Weight||225 g (7.9 ounces) without batteries|
|Operating temperature||0 to 40 degrees Celsius |
(32 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit)
|Operating humidity||20 to 80 percent|
|Storage temperature||-30 to 70 degrees Celsius |
( -22 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit)
|Storage humidity||20 to 90 percent|
|Minimum system requirements||PC:|
|Software||HP Photo Imaging software (PC only) |
Arcsoft PhotoImpression 2000
Arcsoft PhotoMontage 2000 (315 and 315xi only)
Adobe(R) PhotoDeluxe Business Edition 1.1 (PC 315xi version only)
Adobe PhotoDeluxe 2.0 (Mac 315xi version only)
|Warranty||HP one-year exchange warranty|