How to Print a Test Page
The information contained in a test page can help diagnose a printer problem or to review information particular to the printer. Test pages can be printed by using the print control panel or the computer.
Test page overview
The print test page function prints a page with several cartridge print patterns and a numbered list containing printer specific information.
Printing a test page by using the control panel
- Press the right arrow of the MENU button 14 times until PRINT A TEST PAGE? appears on the display screen.
- Press the OK button.NOTE:Allow document to print completely before starting another operation.
Printing a test page using the computer
- Right-click the Printer icon located on the bottom right-hand corner of the main computer screen.
- Select Open HP Photosmart Series Toolbox .
- Click the Print A Test Page button.
NOTE:The HP Toolbox can also be accessed through the Printers windows in the control panel by clicking Start , Control Panel , and Printers . These steps may vary slightly depending on the operating system being used.