Motherboard Specifications, P4SD-LA (Oxford)
Motherboard specifications table
|PART / FEATURE||SPECIFICATION / SUPPORT|
|Front Side Bus (FSB)|
|Rear panel I/O|
NOTE:Mainboard specifications are subject to change without notice
Motherboard layout and photos
Clearing the CMOS settings
CAUTION: Do not change any jumper setting while the computer is on. Damage to the motherboard can result.
- Turn off the PC and unplug the power cord.
- Move the J19 jumper cap from pins 1-2 (normal) to pins 2-3 (clear CMOS).
- Keep the cap on pins 2-3 for 5 to 10 seconds, then move the cap back to pins 1-2.
- Plug in the power cord and turn on the PC.
- Enter the BIOS setup to change the BIOS settings.