Motherboard Specifications, P4GV-LA (Govii)
Motherboard specifications table
|Part / Feature||Specification / Support|
|Front-side bus (FSB)|
|Onboard audio or audio card||Controller: AC-97|
|Back panel I/O|
NOTE:Motherboard specifications are subject to change without notice.
Motherboard layout and photos
Clearing the CMOS settings
CAUTION: Do not change any jumper setting while the computer is on. Damage to the motherboard can result.
Clear RTC RAM (3-pin J2)
This jumper allows you to clear the Real Time Clock (RTC) RAM in CMOS. You can clear the CMOS memory of date, time, and system setup parameters by erasing the CMOS RTC RAM data. The onboard button cell battery powers the RAM data in CMOS, which include system setup information such as system passwords.
- Turn off the computer and unplug the power cord.
- To clear CMOS settings temporarily set jumper J2 to pins 1-2. Five to ten seconds is usually enough.
- Wait a moment and then return the jumper to pins 2-3.
- Plug the power cord and turn on the computer.
- Hold down the Del key during the boot process and enter BIOS setup to re-enter data.
CAUTION:Except when clearing the RTC RAM, never remove the cap from the default position. Removing the cap can cause system startup failure!