Are you trying to find RecordNow! recording software for your CD or DVD writable drive? Here is some important information that you need to know:
- HP does not provide RecordNow! downloads for CD and DVD drives that do not come with HP products. If you do not own an HP or Compaq PC or drive and you download RecordNow from HP's Website, the installation will fail.
- For most HP or Compaq PCs, recording software can be reinstalled using the recovery process.
- For some HP and Compaq Desktop PCs (PCs built in 2003), RecordNow! can only be reinstalled by performing a full system recovery. Check the PC's software and drivers download page for a RecordNow download first, before attempting to perform a full recovery.
- HP provides some upgrades to RecordNow! for certain products. To find out if RecordNow! software is available, go to the HP Software & Drivers Download page and enter the model name of your HP or Compaq product to find a list of a available software and driver downloads.
- If you download RecordNow! software from HP.com that is not for your HP or Compaq product, it will not work.
- If you have replaced your main hard drive, you will need to obtain an HP Recovery CD or DVD set to use the application recovery feature to restore RecordNow!.