HP All-in-One Display is in the Wrong Language after Setup
After setting up the product, the wrong language displays on the control panel.
Follow these steps to resolve the issue.
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the product.
- Press and hold the OK button () and the Help button () simultaneously, and reconnect the power cord.
- Continue pressing the buttons until the display goes blank or Reset shows on the control panel display.
- If the product automatically turns off, turn it on.
- Allow the product to fully start up before continuing with the product setup.
- Select the correct language code and region when the product prompts.
The wrong language was selected while setting up the product.