How to Configure and Disable the Screen Rotation Feature
This document pertains to HP and Compaq Mini notebook PCs.
Disabling the screen rotation feature
If the display on your HP Mini has rotated (90, 180, or 270 degrees) after using the Windows Accessibility Wizard or while playing a game, you can rotate the display so you can view it.
To rotate the display, follow the steps below.
- Hold down the ctrl and alt keys at the same time and then press the up arrow key while you are still holding down the ctrl + alt keys.
- Click the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator icon in the system tray.
- Select Graphics Properties .
- Click Display Settings .
- Uncheck the box labeled Enable Rotation and then click Apply .
- Click OK to confirm the change.
The rotation feature is now disabled.
Disabling the hot keys
You can disable the hot keys to prevent the display from rotating unexpectedly in the future.
To disable the hot keys, follow the steps below.
- Click the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator icon in the system tray, select Graphic Properties from the menu, and then click Hot Keys .
- Uncheck the box labeled Enable Hot Keys , click Apply , and then OK .
The hot keys feature is now disabled.