Rhapsody Digital Rights Management Error Message After Authorizing Version V Cast Music
Computer displays a Digital Rights Management (DRM) error message after you attempt to authorize Verizon V Cast Music with Rhapsody. The error message states DRM Error Failed to Authorize machine.
To resolve this issue, complete the following steps.
- Click Start, My Computer.
- Click Tools, and then select Folder Options.
- Select the View tab, and then select Show hidden files and folders.
- Deselect the Hide extensions for known file types and Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) options, and then click OK.
- In the My Computer window, select Local Disk (C:) , Documents and Settings , All Users.
- Right-click the DRM folder, select the Rename option, and then rename the folder to DRMBackup.
The application will work properly after restarting the computer.