Blue Screen Error When Switching Users or Logging Off (Windows 7 and Vista)
The following error opens when switching users or logging off:
System service exception stop 0x0000003b
This error can occur when a remote control session with HP support has not closed completely.
To prevent these errors from occurring, remove the device "HP RC Mirror Driver" as follows:
- Click Start , and type Device Manager into the Start Search box.
- Open Device Manager.
- If a User Account Control window opens, click Yes.
- Double-click Display adapters.
- Right-click HP RC Mirror Driver and select Uninstall, and select Delete the driver software for this device (if present).
- Uninstall all instances of HP RC Mirror Driver if more than one is listed.
- Close Device Manager and restart the computer.