HP Deskjet 1050 All-in-One series - Print documents
To print from a software application
- Make sure the output tray is open.
- Make sure you have paper loaded in the input tray.Figure 1: Graphic - Load photo paper in the input tray
- From your software application, click the Print button.
- Make sure the product is the selected printer.
- Click the button that opens the Properties dialog box.Depending on your software application, this button might be called Properties , Options , Printer Setup , Printer , or Preferences .
- Select the appropriate options.
- On Layout tab select Portrait or Landscape orientation.
- On Paper/Quality tab select the appropriate paper type and print quality from the Media drop-down list.
- Paper size selection will vary by product. For some products, click the Advanced button to select the appropriate paper size from the Paper/Output drop down menu. For other products, on the Paper/Quality tab select the appropriate paper size from the Paper Size drop down menu.
- Click OK to close the Properties dialog box.
- Click Print or OK to begin printing.
NOTE:You can print your document on both sides of the paper, instead of just one side. Click on the Advanced button on the Paper/Quality or Layout tab. From the Pages to Print drop-down menu select Print Odd Pages Only . Click OK to print. After the odd numbered pages of the document have been printed, remove the document from the output tray. Reload the paper in the input tray with the blank side facing up. Return to the Pages to Print drop-down menu and then select Print Even Pages Only . Click OK to print.