Print Photos Saved on Your Computer
HP Deskjet 3050 J610 All-in-One series - Print Photos Saved on Your Computer
To print a photo on photo paper
- Make sure the output tray is open.
- Remove all paper from the input tray, and then load the photo paper with side to be printed on facing up.Graphic - Load photo paper in the input trayNOTE:If the photo paper you are using has perforated tabs, load photo paper so that tabs are on top.
- On the File menu in your software application, click Print.
- Make sure the product is the selected printer.
- Click the button that opens the Properties dialog box.Depending on your software application, this button might be called Properties, Options, Printer Setup, Printer, or Preferences.
- Select the appropriate options.
NOTE:For maximum dpi resolution, go to the Paper/Quality tab, select Photo Paper, Best Quality from the Media drop-down list, and then click the Advanced button. If you are printing in color, make sure Print in Grayscale is set Off. If you are printing in grayscale, select High Quality Grayscale from the Print in Grayscale drop-down list. Then select Yes from the Print in Max DPI drop-down list.
- On the Layout tab, select Portrait or Landscape orientation.
- On the Paper/Quality tab, select the appropriate paper size from the Paper Size drop-down list, and then select the appropriate paper type together with print quality from the Media drop-down list.
- Click OK to return to the Properties dialog box.
- Click OK, and then click Print or OK in the Print dialog box.
NOTE:Do not leave unused photo paper in the input tray. The paper might start to curl, which could reduce the quality of your printout. Photo paper should be flat before printing.