Print Photos Saved on Your Computer
HP Deskjet 3050 J610 All-in-One series - Print Photos Saved on Your Computer
To print a photo on photo paper
- Make sure the output tray is open.
- Remove all paper from the input tray, and then load the photo paper with side to be printed on facing up.Graphic - Load photo paper in the input trayNOTE:If the photo paper you are using has perforated tabs, load photo paper so that tabs are on top.
- On the File menu in your software application, click Print .
- Make sure the product is the selected printer.
- Click the button that opens the Properties dialog box.Depending on your software application, this button might be called Properties , Options , Printer Setup , Printer , or Preferences .
- Select the appropriate options.
NOTE:For maximum dpi resolution, go to the Paper/Quality tab, select Photo Paper, Best Quality from the Media drop-down list, and then click the Advanced button. If you are printing in color, make sure Print in Grayscale is set Off . If you are printing in grayscale, select High Quality Grayscale from the Print in Grayscale drop-down list. Then select Yes from the Print in Max DPI drop-down list.
- On the Layout tab, select Portrait or Landscape orientation.
- On the Paper/Quality tab, select the appropriate paper size from the Paper Size drop-down list, and then select the appropriate paper type together with print quality from the Media drop-down list.
- Click OK to return to the Properties dialog box.
- Click OK , and then click Print or OK in the Print dialog box.
NOTE:Do not leave unused photo paper in the input tray. The paper might start to curl, which could reduce the quality of your printout. Photo paper should be flat before printing.