Connecting the Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
This document applies to HP Touch 610 all-in-one desktop computers.
In order to properly set up and use the wireless mouse and keyboard, the wireless USB receiver must be plugged into the receiver port on the back of the computer.
- Squeeze the two tabs on the rear door at the back of the computer and pull the door open.
- Make sure that the USB receiver is plugged into the port for the wireless receiver.
- Make sure the keyboard and mouse are within 100 cm (39 in.) of the computer and on the same level surface.
- Remove the tab from the battery compartment on the bottom of the mouse and the keyboard. This activates the pre-installed batteries.
- Be sure that the mouse power is set to the On position (1), and then press the blue Connect button on the bottom of the mouse (2) and the keyboard (3) for 5 to 10 seconds.Pushing the Connect buttons synchronizes the mouse and keyboard to the computer. The blue activity LED on the wireless receiver illuminates when the synchronization command has been received and goes off when synchronization is complete.