Motherboard Specifications, AAHD3-HB (Hibiscus)
- Manufacturer's motherboard name: Pegatron
- Motherboard name: AAHD3-HB
- HP/Compaq name: Hibiscus
- uATX: 24.3 cm (9.6 inches) x 24.3 cm (9.6 inches)
- AMD Hudson-D3 FCH
- 100 MHz UMI (Unified Media Interface)
- 65W to 100W (processor dependent)
- Socket type: FM1
- Motherboard supports the following processor upgrades:
Processor TDP AMD A8-3850 (Liano) quad core 100W AMD A8-3800 (Liano) quad core 65W AMD A6-3650 (Liano) quad core 100W AMD A6-3600 (Liano) quad core 65W AMD A4-3400 (Liano) dual core 65W AMD E2-3200 (Liano) dual core 65W
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Four 240-pin DDR3 DIMM sockets
- Supports the following:
- PC3-10600 (DDR3-1333)
- PC3-12800 (DDR3-1600)
- PC3-14400 (DDR3-1866)
- Non-ECC memory only, unbuffered
- Supports 1 GB, 2 GB or 4 GB DIMMs
- Supports up to 4 GB on 32-bit* systems
- Supports up to 16 GB on 64-bit systems
NOTE:32-bit systems cannot address a full 4.0 GB of memory
*Integrated video is not available if a graphics card is installed.
- Radeon HD 6370D, 6410D, 6530D or 6550D Graphics (model dependent based on processor)
- Supports PCI Express x16 graphics cards
- Two DVI-D ports (Both ports can be used at the same time)
*Integrated audio is not available if a sound card is installed.
- Built-in High Definition 7.1 channel audio
- Audio codec: IDT 92HD89E
- Interface: PCI Express x1
- Technology: Realtek RTL8111E gigabit ethernet controller
- Data transfer speeds: up to 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Transmission standards: 1000-Base-T Ethernet
PCI-Express Generation 2 speed
- One PCI Express x16
- Three PCI Express x1
- One PCI Express mini card
Figure 2: Back I/O panel
1 - USB 2.0: 2
2 - S/PDIF
3 - DVI-D: 2
4 - LAN + USB 2.0: 2
5 - USB 3.0: 2
6 - Audio: Center/Subwoofer port (yellow orange)
7 - Audio: Rear Speaker Out port (black)
8 - Audio: Side Speaker Out port (gray)
9 - Audio: Line In port (light blue)
10 - Audio: Line Out port (lime)
11 - Audio: Microphone port (pink)
- 1x ATX power connector
- 1x ATX CPU power connector
- 1x System fan connector
- 6x SATA 3.0 connectors
- 1x ROM recovery connector
- 1x Internal SPDIF output connector
- 1x Front panel audio connector
- 1x Chassis speaker connector
- 1x FDO connector
- 1x Front panel connector
- 4x USB 2.0 connectors
- 2x USB 3.0 connector
CAUTION: Do not change any jumper setting while the computer is on. Damage to the motherboard can result.
This motherboard has a jumper to clear the Real Time Clock (RTC) RAM in CMOS.
- Turn OFF the computer and unplug the power cord.
- Move the jumper to the Clear CMOS settings for 5 to 10 seconds, then move the jumper back to default.
- Plug the power cord and turn ON the computer.
- On the next startup, enter BIOS setup to re-enter user settings.
The BIOS password is used to protect BIOS settings from unwanted changes.
To erase the BIOS password follow these steps:
- Turn OFF the computer.
- Move the jumper to the Clear Password setting.
- Turn ON the computer to POST screen
- Turn OFF the computer.
- Move the jumper back to Default
- Enter BIOS setup to verify or configure new settings