Change Default Print Settings in the Printer Software
HP Photosmart 7510 Series - Change Default Print Settings in the Printer Software
If there are settings that you frequently use for printing, you might want to make them the default print settings so they are already set when you open the Print dialog box from within your software program.
Change the default print settings
- Do one of the following:
- Double-click the desktop icon for your product.
- From the Windows Start menu, click All Programs > HP > HP Photosmart 7510 Series > HP Photosmart 7510 Series.
- Double-click Printer Preferences , double-click Customize Your Printer to open the printer's properties dialog box.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click the Printing Defaults button.
- Make changes to the print settings, and click OK .