Print Photos Saved on Your Computer (Windows)
HP Photosmart 6510 series - Print Photos Saved on Your Computer (Windows)
Print a photo on photo paper
NOTE:Do not leave unused photo paper in the input tray. The paper might start to curl, which could reduce the quality of your printout. Photo paper should be flat before printing.
- Make sure the output tray is open.
- Remove all paper from the input tray, and then load the photo paper with short edge forward and print side down.Graphic - Load photo paper in the input trayNOTE:If the photo paper you are using has perforated tabs, load photo paper so that tabs are on top.
- On the File menu in your software application, click Print.
- Make sure the product is the selected printer.
- Click the button that opens the Properties dialog box.Depending on your software application, this button might be called Properties, Options, Printer Setup, Printer, or Preferences.
- Select the appropriate options.
NOTE:For maximum dpi resolution, go to the Paper/Quality tab and select Photo Paper, Best Quality from the Media drop-down list. Make sure you are printing in color. Then go to the Advanced tab and select Yes from the Print in Max DPI drop-down list.
- On Layout tab select Portrait or Landscape orientation.
- On Paper/Quality tab select the appropriate paper size and paper type from the Paper Size and Media drop-down lists.
- Click Advanced to select the appropriate output quality from the Printer Features list.
- Click OK to return to the Properties dialog box.
- Click OK, and then click Print or OK in the Print dialog box.