HP Deskjet 3520 e-All-in-One series - Print Envelopes
You can load one or more envelopes into the input tray of the HP e-All-in-One. Do not use shiny or embossed envelopes or envelopes that have clasps or windows.
NOTE:For specific details on how to format text for printing on envelopes, consult the help files in your word processing software. For best results, consider using a label for the return address on envelopes.
To print envelopes
- Pull out the paper tray.
- Place the envelopes in the center of the tray. The side to be printed on should face down. The flap should be on the left side.Figure 1: Loading envelopes
- Push the envelopes into the printer until they stop.
- Slide the paper guides firmly against the edges of the envelopes.
- On the File menu in your software application, click Print .
- Make sure the product is the selected printer.
- Click the button that opens the Properties dialog box.Depending on your software application, this button might be called Properties , Options , Printer Setup , Printer , or Preferences .
- Select the appropriate options.
- On Paper/Quality tab select the appropriate paper type and print quality from the Media drop-down list.
- Click OK , and then click Print or OK in the Print dialog box.