HP Officejet Pro 3610 and 3620 Black & White e-All-in-One Printer Series Product Specifications
This document contains specifications for the printer, including model numbers, system requirements, paper-handling specifications, and print speed.
|Printer model||Image||Printer number|
|HP Officejet Pro 3610 Black & White e-All-in-One Printer||CZ292A|
|HP Officejet Pro 3620 Black & White e-All-in-One Printer||CZ293A|
To purchase this product or a similar product, go to HP Home & Home Office .
The following table contains connectivity options.
|HP Officejet Pro 3610 Black & White e-All-in-One Printer||Yes||No||Yes|
|HP Officejet Pro 3620 Black & White e-All-in-One Printer||Yes||No||Yes|
|HP Officejet Pro 3610 Black & White e-All-in-One Printer||Yes||Yes|
|HP Officejet Pro 3620 Black & White e-All-in-One Printer||Yes||Yes|
Review the minimum system requirements for supported Windows and Mac operating systems.
Supported Windows operating systems : Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
NOTE:For Windows Vista Starter Edition, and Windows 7 Starter Edition, only printer drivers and scan drivers are available.
|Component||Minimum system requirement||Recommended system requirement|
|Processor||Windows XP (32-bit) Service Pack 3||Intel Pentium II or Celeron or compatible processor; 233 MHz||Intel Pentium III or higher processor|
|Windows Vista||800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor||1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor|
|Windows 7||1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor||1.5 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor|
|Windows 8||1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor||1.5 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor|
|RAM||Windows XP (32-bit) Service Pack 3||128 MB||512 MB|
|Windows Vista||512 MB||1 GB|
|Windows 7||1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)||2 GB|
|Windows 8||1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)||2 GB|
|Free disk space||Windows XP (32-bit) Service Pack 3||750 MB||850 MB|
|Windows Vista||2 GB||2.5 GB|
|Windows 7||2 GB||2.5 GB|
|Windows 8||2 GB||2 GB|
|CD drive||CD or DVD drive|
|Browser||Windows XP (32-bit) Service Pack 3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8||Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later; FireFox 2.0 or later; Google Chrome 5.0, with Adobe Flash ver. 10 or higher
NOTE:Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or higher is required when using the Embedded Web server (EWS).
|USB support||USB 2.0 high speed|
|Web Services||ePrint, AirPrint||Supported|
|Other||Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or later|
NOTE:USB cables are available from any reputable dealer.
Mac OS X v10.6, OS X Lion, or OS X Mountain Lion.
Click your printer model for physical dimensions.
|Height||200 mm (7.9 inches)|
|Width||460 mm (18.1 inches)|
|Depth||469 mm (18.5 inches)|
|Weight||7.45 kg (16.4 pounds)|
|Height||250 mm (9.8 inches)|
|Width||465 mm (18.3 inches)|
|Depth||469 mm (18.5 inches)|
|Weight||8.25 kg (18.2 pounds)|
Which cartridges you use depends on your country or region. Follow these steps to purchase cartridges or check cartridge compatibility for your printer using HP SureSupply.
- Click this link, HP SureSupply .
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and make sure that the country or region location is correct.
Review the following tables for specifications regarding paper handling.
|Input tray||Paper||60 to 105 g/m2 (16 to 28 lb bond)||Up to 250 sheets of plain paper (25 mm [1 inch] stacked)|
|Envelopes||75 to 90 g/m2 (20 to 24 lb bond envelope)||Up to 30 sheets (17 mm [0.67 inch] stacked)|
|Cards||Up to 200 g/m2 (110 lb index)||Up to 80 cards|
|Duplexer||Plain and brochure||60 to 120 g/m2 (16 to 32 lb bond)|
|Output tray||All supported paper||Up to 75 sheets of plain paper (text printing)|
|ADF (Officejet Pro 3620 only)||Paper||60 to 90 g/m2 (16 to 24 lb bond)||35 sheets of 20 lb plain paper|
NOTE:Output tray capacity is affected by the type of paper and the amount of ink you are using. HP recommends emptying the output tray frequently.
NOTE:Load envelopes in the input tray only.
|Paper type||Paper size|
|U.S. 10 envelope||105 x 241 mm (4.1 x 9.5 inches)|
|A2 envelope||111 x 146 mm (4.4 x 5.8 inches)|
|DL envelope||110 x 220 mm (4.3 x 8.7 inches)|
|C5 envelope||162 x 229 mm ( 6.4 x 9.0 inches)|
|C6 envelope||114 x 162 mm (4.5 x 6.4 inches)|
|Monarch envelope||98 x 191 mm (3.9 x 7.5 inches)|
|Card envelope||111 x 152 mm (4.4 x 6.0 inches)|
NOTE:Load card stock in the main input tray only. Card stock is not compatible for use with the ADF for single- or double-sided printing.
The document margins must match (or exceed) these margin settings in the portrait orientation.
|Media||1. Left margin||2. Right margin||3. Top margin||4. Bottom margin|
8.5 x 13 inch
Custom-sized paper (Mac OS X only)
|3.3 mm (0.13 inch)||3.3 mm (0.13 inch)||3.3 mm (0.13 inch)||Windows: 3.3 mm (0.13 inch) |
Mac and Linux: 12 mm (0.47 inch)
NOTE:The requirements for the bottom print margins might vary for two-sided printing.
|Envelopes||3.3 mm (0.13 inch)||3.3 mm (0.13 inch)||16.5 mm (0.65 inch)||16.5 mm (0.65 inch)|
- Black print resolution : Up to 1200 dpi with pigmented black ink
- Device languages : HP PCL 3
- Print speed : In pages per minute (ppm)*
Print Mode * Print speed Draft Up to 35 ppm ISO Up to 19 ppm
- Duty cycle : Up to 12,000 pages per month
- Digital image processing
- Up to 99 copies from original
- Digital zoom: from 25% to 400%
- Fit to page, copy preview
- Copy speed in pages per minute (ppm)*
Print mode * Copy speed Best Up to .85 ppm Normal Up to 4.1 ppm Fast Up to 20 ppmSee www.hp.com/go/inkjetprinter for details.
- Integrated OCR software automatically converts scanned text to editable text
- Scan speeds vary according to the complexity of the document
- Twain-compliant interface (Windows only)
- Scanner glass: 1200 x 1200 dots per inch (dpi) dpi optical
- ADF (HP Officejet Pro 3620 only): 300 x 300 dpi
- Maximum scan size from glass:
- Scanner glass: 216 x 297 mm (8.5 x 11.7 inches)
- ADF (HP Officejet Pro 3620 only): 216 x 356 mm (8.5 x 14 inches)
- Black-and-white fax capability
- Up to 99 speed dials
- Up to 99-page memory (based on ITU-T Test Image #1 at standard resolution). More complicated pages or higher resolution takes longer and uses more memory.
- Manual fax send and receive
- Automatic busy redial up to five times
- Automatic no-answer redial one time
- Confirmation and activity reports
- CCITT/ITU Group 3 fax with Error Correction Mode
- 33.6 Kbps transmission
- 4 seconds per page speed at 33.6 Kbps (based on ITU-T Test Image #1 at standard resolution). More complicated pages or higher resolution takes longer and uses more memory.
- Phone line support:
- Analog line - HP printers are designed specifically for use with traditional analog phone services.
- Digital Service Line / VOIP Service - HP does not guarantee that the printer will be compatible with all digital service lines or providers, in all digital environments, with VOIP, or with all digital-to-analog converters.
- Ring detect with automatic fax/answering machine switching
- Resolutions of up to 300 x 300 dots per inch (dpi):
Type dpi settings Fine Standard Black 206 x 196 206 x 98
- Fax to PC/Fax to Mac specifications:
- Supported file type: Uncompressed TIFF
- Supported fax types: Black-and-white faxes
Review the following network specifications for your printer.
- Windows XP (32-bit) (Professional and Home Editions), Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit (Ultimate Edition, Enterprise Edition and Business Edition), Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 8
- Windows Small Business Server 2003 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 2003 Server 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 2003 Server R2 32-bit and 64-bit (Standard Edition, Enterprise Edition)
- Windows Small Business Server 2008 64-bit, Windows 2008 Server 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 2008 Server R2 64-bit (Standard Edition, Enterprise Edition)
- Mac OS X v10.6, v10.7, v10.8
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011
- Microsoft Windows Server 2011
- Embedded Web Server (ability to remotely configure and manage network printers)
- Power supply : Universal power adapter (external)
- Power requirements :
- Input voltage : 200 to 240 VAC (± 10%), 50/60 Hz (± 3Hz)
- Output voltage : +32V/+12V at 1094 mA/250 mA
- Power consumption : 26.64 watts printing (Fast Draft Mode); 17.76 watts copying (Fast Draft Mode)
Click your printer model for acoustic specifications.
Print in Draft mode, noise levels per ISO 7779.
- Sound pressure (bystander position): LpAm 56.20 (dBA) (mono Draft print)
- Sound power: LwAd 5.96 (BA)
Print in Draft mode, noise levels per ISO 7779.
- Sound pressure (bystander position): LpAm 54.40 (dBA) (mono Draft print)
- Sound power: LwAd 5.85 (BA)
Review the following sections for environmental specifications.
- Operating temperature : 5° to 40° C (41° to 104° F)
- Recommended operating temperature : 15° to 33° C (59° to 91° F)
- Recommended relative humidity : 20% to 80% noncondensing
- Storage temperature : -40° to 60° C (-40° to 140° F)
- Storage relative humidity : Up to 90% noncondensing at a temperature of 60° C (140° F)
This product is designed to reduce power consumption and save natural resources without compromising product performance. It has been designed to reduce total energy consumption both during operation and when the device is not active. This product qualifies for ENERGY STAR®, which is a voluntary program established to encourage the development of energy-efficient office products.
ENERGY STAR is a U.S. registered service mark of the U.S. EPA. As an ENERGY STAR partner, HP has determined that this product meets ENERGY STAR guidelines for energy efficiency.
For more information, go to the Energy Star Web site (in English).
This product generates no appreciable ozone gas (O3 ).
This product is suited for the use of recycled paper according to DIN 19309 and EN 12281:2002. Plastic parts over 25 grams (0.88 ounces) are marked according to international standards that enhance the ability to identify plastics for recycling purposes at the end of product life.
HP offers an increasing number of product return and recycling programs in many countries and regions, and partners with some of the largest electronic recycling centers throughout the world. HP conserves resources by reselling some of its most popular products. For more information about the recycling of HP products, go to www.hp.com/hpinfo/globalcitizenship/environment/recycle/ (in English).
Review the following sections for regulatory specifications.
For regulatory identification purposes, your printer is assigned a Regulatory Model Number. The Regulatory Model Number for your printer is SNPRH-1104 (HP Officejet Pro 3610) or SNPRH-1105 (HP Officejet Pro 3620). This regulatory number should not be confused with the marketing name (HP Officejet Pro 3610 Black and White e-All-in-One or HP Officejet Pro 3620 Black and White e- All-in-One) or printer number (CZ292A or CZ293A).
The radiated output power of this device is far below the FCC radio frequency exposure limits. Nevertheless, the device shall be used in such a manner that the potential for human contact during normal operation is minimized. This printer and any attached external antenna, if supported, shall be placed in such a manner to minimize the potential for human contact during normal operation. In order to avoid the possibility of exceeding the FCC radio frequency exposure limits, human proximity to the antenna shall not be less than 20 cm (8 inches) during normal operation.