- Manufacturer's motherboard name: ECS RC415ST-HM
- HP/Compaq name: Alhena5-GL6
- Micro-ATX: 24.4 cm (9.6 inches) x 24.4 cm (9.6 inches)
- ATI Radeon Xpress 1100 for Intel Processors
- 800/533 MHz (processor dependent)
Socket type: 775
Motherboard supports the following processor upgrades:
- Pentium D 900 series (Presler)
- Pentium 4 601 series (Conroe)
- Celeron D 3xx series (Conroe)
- Celeron D 3xx series (Prescott)
- Single-channel memory architecture
- 2 x 240-pin DIMM sockets
- Supports PC2-3200 (400 MHz), PC-4200 (533 MHz) DDR2 DIMMs
- non-ECC memory only, unbuffered
- Maximum HP/Compaq approved memory is 2 GB
*Integrated video is not available if a graphics card is installed.
- Dynamically allocates up to 256 MB from system memory
- VGA output on back panel
- Interface: Integrated into motherboard
- Technology: Realtek RTL8100
- Data transfer speeds: up to 10/100 Mb/s
- Transmission standards:10-Base-T Ethernet
- One PCI Express x16
- Three PCI
- One 24-pin ATX power connector
- One 4-pin ATX power connector
- One Parallel ATA connector
- Two Serial ATA connectors
- One floppy drive connector
- Two 12V fan connectors for CPU fan and System fan
- One 9-pin header for power button, reset etc.
- One Line input connector (interrupts line input on back panel)
- One 9-pin audio header for headphone-out and microphone-out
- SPDIF output header
- Two USB supporting 4 USB ports or devices
- One jumper for resetting BIOS settings
- One jumper to disable BIOS password checking
CAUTION: Do not change any jumper setting while the computer is on. Damage to the motherboard can result.
This motherboard has jumpers to clear the Real Time Clock (RTC) RAM in CMOS.
The BIOS password is used to protect BIOS settings from unwanted changes. If you have forgotten your password you may disable password checking.
To erase the BIOS password follow these steps:
- Turn OFF the computer and unplug the power cord.
- Locate the jumper labeled CLR_PWD. The jumper is found at the lower right edge of the motherboard, near the SATA connectors.
- Move the jumper on jumper CLR_PWD to pins 2-3.
- Plug the power cord and turn ON the computer.
- Hold down the F1 key during the startup process and enter BIOS setup to change or clear the password.
- After changing or clearing the BIOS passwords, remember to turn off the computer and reset the jumper to pins 1-2.