HP 200Lx Palmtop PC support
Letters Are Too Small to Read
This document suggests some ideas that may help when reading text that appears too small on the HP Jornada.
Letters are too small to read
If you are having a hard time viewing a document because the text is too small, try increasing the text size or zooming by following the steps below.
- In Notes - tap Tools and select the preferred zoom percentage.
- In Pocket Word and Pocket Excel - tap View , Zoom , then the preferred percentage.
- In Pocket Internet Explorer - tap View , Text Size , then the preferred size.
- In Pocket Outlook - tap Tools , Options , tap the box next to Use large font , then click OK .
- In Microsoft (R) Money - tap Tools , Options , tap the box next to Use large font , then click OK .
- In Microsoft Reader – from the Library page, tap Guidebook , Quick Settings , then Use Large Fonts . The link to the Library page is at the bottom of every screen inside Reader except for within a book. From inside a book, tap the title and then select Library to get to the Library page.
While these changes may zoom in and temporarily enlarge the desired text, this only works within programs that offer a zoom option . Windows CE does not provide an option to customize all system fonts.