HP Officejet r45 All-in-One Printer support
How to Print T-Shirt Transfers; Mirror Image
How to print mirror images for T-shirt transfers.
When printing a mirror image, the text and pictures are reversed so that they will be correct when viewed in a mirror or transferred to a T-shirt.
NOTE: If transparencies or special paper are used, other instructions may need to be followed. See the User's Manual or instructions packaged with the media product for additional information.
- Put the T-shirt transfer paper in the lower (IN) tray, print side down.
- Open the application and the file that you want to print.
- Select File and Print.
- Choose Properties to display the printer driver properties.
- Select the Features tab.
- Place a check in the Flip Horizontal box.
- If this is T-shirt transfer paper, select the Setup tab, Paper Type, Specialty Papers, and then HP Iron-On T-Shirt Transfers.
- Click OK.
- Print the document.
To change settings for all future documents
- Click Start, Settings, and then Printers.
- Right-click the All-In-One product icon and choose Properties (or Document Defaults in Windows NT).
- Select the Setup tab.
- Choose the Select Paper Type button.
- Select Specialty Papers and HP Iron-On T-Shirt Transfers.
- Select the Features tab and check Flip Horizontal.
- Choose OK to save the changes.
All future documents will print reversed until the "HP Iron-On T-Shirt Transfer" setting is deselected.
NOTE: If HP Iron-On T-Shirt Transfers is selected from within the application software and from the HP printer properties dialog box, the two commands may cancel one another.
Since the text and pictures are backwards, hold the printout up to a mirror to see how the final product will look.
To make notes on transparencies during a presentation, try printing the transparencies using the HP Iron-On T-Shirt Transfers so that, when projected correctly, the printed side will face down and the back can be written on. You will be able to wipe off the notes later without scratching the original.