HP Photosmart 335 Compact Photo Printer support
Installing Print Cartridges
- Open the print cartridge access door, then wait until the print cartridge carriage is idle and silent.
- Press down on the end of the cartridge to release it.
- If you are installing a new print cartridge, remove the protective tape.
- Hold the print cartridge so the nozzles are down and the contacts face toward the printer, then slide the cartridge into the carriage.NOTE:Avoid touching the nozzles or contacts!
- Press the cartridge into the carriage until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Other solutions customers found helpful
HP Photosmart 320, 330, 370, and 380 Series Printers -- 'Print Cartridge Cradle is Stuck / Clear Jam and Then Press OK' Error Message Displays on the Printer LCD
HP Photosmart 320, 330, 370, and 380 Series Printers -- 'Paper Jam. Clear Jam then Press OK' Error Message Displays on the Printer LCD