HP Deskjet 3915 Color Inkjet Printer support
Replace Print Cartridges
Follow the instructions below to replace print cartridges.
Step 1: Remove the print cartridges
- Make sure the printer is on. Press the Power button if it is not lit.
- Open the printer cover.
- Lower the paper tray to access the print cartridges, unless it is already down. Wait until the print cartridge cradle is idle and silent.
- The black or photo cartridge goes on the right.
- The tri-color cartridge goes on the left.
- Press down on the end of the old cartridge to snap it out of the carriage.
Step 2: Install a new cartridge
- Remove the new print cartridge from its packaging and, being careful to touch only the plastic case, gently remove the plastic tape by using the pink pull tab.Figure 5: Remove the tape1 - Copper-colored contacts2 - Plastic tape with pink pull tab (must be removed before installing)3 - Ink nozzles under tape
- Replace the cartridge. Place it in its slot at a slight angle, then press up and forward until the cartridge snaps into position