HP Officejet 5610 All-in-One Printer support
Replacement Product Instructions
When HP replaces your defective product, some accessories or parts need to be transferred from the defective product to the replacement product.
- Some optional accessories might not be included with your product model.
- Keep any optional accessories that you bought separately.
- Prior to replacing or disposing of your defective unit, follow these instructions to ensure the right accessories are removed.a) Cartridges . Make sure that the unit is plugged in and turned on before removing the print cartridges.
NOTE:If the cartridges are not going to be inserted in the replacement product immediately, please store them at room temperature inside a rigid sealed plastic container. Store the color cartridge with the nozzles DOWN and the black cartridge with the nozzles UP . This will help prevent ink from drying out.Then, unplug the printer and keep the following accessories:b) Bezel panelc) Bottom (Input) trayd) Top (output) traye) Power modulef) Power cordg) USB cordh) User Manual and CD
- Wait until the print carriage is idle and silent, and then lightly press down on each print cartridge to release it.
- Pull each print cartridge backwards out of its slot, and close the print cartridge door.
- Transfer the accessories mentioned above from your defective unit to the replacement product.
- Apply power to the replacement product and test all the product functions.
- For additional support information for your HP product, please visit www.hp.com/support .
More for this product
HP Support forums
Find solutions and collaborate with others on the HP Support Forum