HP Photosmart C4180 All-in-One Printer support
Installing Print Cartridges
This document contains information about installing the print cartridges.
Installing the print cartridges
NOTE:The HP All-in-One must be powered on before you can insert the print cartridge.
- Place the unit flat on a level surface.
- Open the print cartridge door by lowering it until it stops. The print carriage moves to the far right side of the HP All-in-One.
- Pull the pink tab to remove the tape from the print cartridge.
- Insert each print cartridge as follows:NOTE:
Hold the print cartridge with the HP label facing up.Push the print cartridge firmly into the corresponding slot until it snaps into place.
- Insert the tri-color print cartridge in the slot on the left side, marked with a green label.
- Insert the black (or photo) print cartridge in the slot on the right side, marked with a black and orange label.
More for this product
HP Support forums
Get answers on HP’s peer to peer support forum