This document provides information on configuring the Bluetooth network using the Initial Configuration Wizard.
Use the following steps to configure the Bluetooth network.
- Double click the Bluetooth icon on the task bar.
- If you have not configured the Bluetooth connection settings, the Initial Bluetooth Configuration Wizard will appear. Click Next .
- Your computer name and the type of computer (Laptop) will be displayed. Click Next and then click Next again on the next screen.
- On the Bluetooth Service Selection window, place check marks in the boxes for the services you wish to enable.
- Each individual service can be further configured by clicking to highlight the service and then clicking Configure . When configured, click Next .
- Windows will detect and install the Bluetooth hardware and drivers. If there is another device you are connecting to the PC using the Bluetooth network, click Next .
- The wizard will search for a signal from any Bluetooth device within range of the PC. If there is not another device that you are connecting at this time, click Skip and then Finish .