HP Photosmart C6180 All-in-One Printer support
An 'Ink System' Error Code Displays on the Front Panel
This document applies to the HP Photosmart C6150, C6170, C6175, C6180, C6183, C6185, C6186, and C6188 All-in One.
An 0xc18xxxxx or 0xc19xxxxx ink system error code displays on the front panel. The all-in-one cannot copy, receive faxes, or print.
- Press the On button to turn the all-in-one off.
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the all-in-one.
- Remove all the ink cartridges.
- Wait two minutes.
- Plug the power cord into the back of the all-in-one.
- Press the On button to turn the all-in-one on.
- Install the ink cartridges when prompted.
If the error code does not display, the issue is resolved.
If the 0xc18xxxxx or 0xc19xxxxx ink system error code displays on the front panel, service the all-in-one.
More for this product
HP Support forums
Find solutions and collaborate with others on the HP Support Forum