HP Photosmart C4480 All-in-One Printer support
Replacement Printer Instructions for HP Photosmart C3100, C4200, C4300, C4400 & C4500 All-in-One Series
When HP replaces your defective product, some accessories or parts need to be transferred from the defective product to the replacement product.
- Some optional accessories might not be included with your product model.
- Keep any optional accessories that you bought separately.
- Prior to replacing or disposing of your defective unit, follow these instructions to ensure the right accessories are removed.a) Cartridges. Make sure that the unit is plugged in and turned on before removing the print cartridges.NOTE:If the cartridges are not going to be inserted in the replacement product immediately, please store them at room temperature inside a rigid sealed plastic container. Store the color cartridge with the nozzles DOWN and the black cartridge with the nozzles UP. This will help prevent ink from drying out.Step 1Step 2Step 3Then, unplug the unit and keep the following accessories:b) Memory cardsc) Power moduled) Power corde) USB cordf) User Manual and CD
- Transfer the accessories mentioned above from your defective unit to the replacement product.
- Apply power to the replacement product and test all the product functions.
- For additional support information for your HP product, please visit www.hp.com/support .
More for this product
HP Support forums
Find solutions and collaborate with others on the HP Support Forum