HP Photosmart C4480 All-in-One Printer support
Replacement Product Instructions
When HP replaces your defective product, some accessories or parts need to be transferred from the defective product to the replacement product.
- Some optional accessories might not be included with your product model.
- Keep any optional accessories that you bought separately.
- Prior to replacing or disposing of your defective unit, follow these instructions to ensure the right accessories are removed.a) Cartridges . Make sure that the unit is plugged in and turned on before removing the print cartridges.NOTE:If the cartridges are not going to be inserted in the replacement product immediately, please store them at room temperature inside a rigid sealed plastic container. Store the color cartridge with the nozzles DOWN and the black cartridge with the nozzles UP . This will help prevent ink from drying out.Step 1Step 2Step 3Then, unplug the unit and keep the following accessories:b) Memory cardsc) Power moduled) Power corde) USB cordf) User Manual and CD
- Transfer the accessories mentioned above from your defective unit to the replacement product.
- Apply power to the replacement product and test all the product functions.
- For additional support information for your HP product, please visit www.hp.com/support .
More for this product
HP Support forums
Find solutions and collaborate with others on the HP Support Forum