HP Photosmart C7250 All-in-One Printer support
Printer Specifications for HP Photosmart C7200 All-in-One Printer Series
HP Photosmart C7200 Series All-in-One models
|Product model||Part number|
|HP Photosmart C7250||CC568A|
|HP Photosmart C7275||CC570A|
|HP Photosmart C7280||CC564A|
|HP Photosmart C7283||CC567C|
|HP Photosmart C7288||CC567D|
Windows minimum system requirements
|Component||Minimum system requirements|
|Operating system||Windows 2000 SP3 or higher, XP Home and Pro, or Vista|
|Processor||Intel Pentium II (or equivalent compatible processor) or later|
|Memory cards||Maximum recommended number of files on a memory card: 2000|
Maximum recommended individual file size: 8 MB
NOTE:Approaching any of the recommended maximums on a memory card might cause the performance of the HP All-in-One to be slower than expected.
CompactFlash Type I and II
Memory Stick Duo
Memory Stick Pro
Other memory cards, including Memory Stick Magic Gate Duo, Memory Stick Duo, and Secure Multimedia Card, are supported with the use of an adapter. See the instructions that came with the memory card for more information.
HP Printer Adapters with Bluetooth Wireless Technology (HP models bt450, bt500) (optional)
|Video display||800 x 600 monitor with 16-bit or higher color depth|
|Browser||Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or later|
Mac minimum system requirements
Mac OS X v10.4, Mac OS X v10.5, Mac OS X v10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, or OS X Mavericks.
|Height||241 cm (9.5 inches)|
|Width||45 cm (17.7 inches)|
|Depth||44.3 cm (17.4 inches)|
|Weight||11 kg (24.3 lbs)|
To purchase cartridges or check cartridge compatibility for your printer, go to HP Home & Home Office Store (US only), and then click Ink Toner & Paper.
If you are located outside of the US, follow these steps to purchase cartridges using HP SureSupply.
- Go to HP SureSupply .
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and make sure that the country/region location is correct.
Genuine HP cartridges can also be purchased from other retailers.
- USB 2.0 Hi-speed: Microsoft Windows 98, 2000 Professional, Me, XP Home, and XP Professional; Mac OS X 10.3.9 and higher
- Wireless: Microsoft Windows 98, 2000 Professional, Me, XP Home, and XP Professional; Mac OS X 10.3.9 and higher
- Bluetooth: Microsoft Windows XP Home and XP Professional
- Ethernet: Microsoft Windows 98, 2000 Professional, Me, XP Home, and XP Professional; Mac OS X 10.3.9 and higher
- PictBridge: Microsoft Windows 98, 2000 Professional, Me, XP Home, and XP Professional; Mac OS X 10.3.9 and higher
Paper tray capacities
|Type||Paper weight||Input tray1||Output tray2|
|Plain paper||20 to 24 lb. (75 to 90 gsm)||Up to 100 (20 lb. paper)||50 (20 lb. paper)|
|Legal paper||20 to 24 lb. (75 to 90 gsm)||Up to 100 (20 lb. paper)||50 (20 lb. paper)|
|Cards||110 lb. index max (200 gsm)||Up to 40||Up to 20|
|Envelopes||20 to 24 lb. (75 to 90 gsm)||Up to 10||15|
|Transparency film||N/A||Up to 30||15 or fewer|
|Labels||N/A||Up to 30||25|
|102 x 152 mm (4 x 6 inch) Photo paper||145 lb. (236 gsm)||Up to 30||25|
|216 x 279 mm (8.5 x 11 inch) Photo paper||N/A||Up to 30||10|
1 Maximum capacity.
2 Output tray capacity is affected by the type of paper and the amount of ink being used. HP recommends emptying the output tray frequently.
Paper types and sizes
NOTE:See the user guide for a full list of supported and recommended paper types and for information about what types to avoid.
|Paper||Letter: 216 x 279 mm (8.5 x 11 inches)
Executive: 184 x 267 mm (7.25 x 10.5 inches)
A4: 210 x 297 mm
A5: 148 x 210 mm
|Brochure paper||Letter: 8.5 x 11 inches
A4: 210 x 297 mm (8.25 x 11.7 inches)
|Cards and photos||102 x 152 mm (4 x 6 inches)|
127 x 203 mm (5 x 8 inches)
100 x 150 mm (3.9 x 5.9 inches)
A6: 105 x 149 mm (4.2 x 5.9 inches)
Hagaki: 100 x 148 mm (3.9 x 5.8 inches)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi black when printing from a computer
- Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color when printing from a computer and 1200-input dpi
- Print speeds vary according to the complexity of the document
- Duty cycle: Up to 3000 printed pages per month
NOTE: Click here (in English) for specific print speed information.
- Digital image processing
- Up to 99 copies from original (varies by model)
- Zoom to 400%, fit to page (varies by model)
- Copy resolution up to 4800 x 4800
- Copy speeds vary according to the complexity of the document
- Image editor included
- Integrated OCR software automatically converts scanned text to editable text (if installed)
- Twain-compliant interface
- Resolution: up to 4800 x 9600 dpi optical (varies by model); 19200 dpi enhanced (software)
- Color: 48-bit color, 8-bit grayscale (256 levels of gray)
- Maximum scan size from glass: 21.6 x 29.7 cm (8.5 x 11.7 inches)
- Power consumption: 32.5 W (Peak) 20.1 W (Average)
- Input voltage: AC 100 to 240 V ~1A 50–60 Hz
- Output voltage: DC 32 V===1560mA
NOTE:Use only with the power adapter supplied by HP.
Recommended operating conditions
Recommended operating temperature range: 15º to 32º C (59º to 90º F)
Maximum operating conditions
Allowable operating temperature range: 5º to 40º C (41º to 104º F)
Humidity: 20% to 80% RH non-condensing
Non-operating (Storage) temperature range: –20º to 60º C (–4º to 140º F)
In the presence of high electromagnetic fields, it is possible that the output from the HP product might be slightly distorted.
HP recommends using a USB cable less than or equal to 3 m (10 feet) in length to minimize injected noise due to potential high electromagnetic fields.
Energy usage drops significantly while in ENERGY STAR mode, which saves natural resources, and saves money without affecting the high performance of this product. This product qualifies for ENERGY STAR, which is a voluntary program established to encourage the development of energy-efficient office products.
ENERGY STAR is a U.S. registered mark of the U.S. EPA. As an ENERGY STAR partner, Hewlett-Packard Company has determined that this product meets the ENERGY STAR guidelines for energy efficiency. For more information, go to www.energystar.gov .
Material safety data sheets
Click here to get the Material safety data sheets (MSDS).
Paper and plastic use
This product is suited for the use of recycled paper according to DIN 19309. Plastic parts over 25 grams are marked according to international standards that enhance the ability to identify plastics for recycling purposes at the end of the product's life.
HP offers an increasing number of product return and recycling programs in many countries/regions and partners with some of the largest electronic recycling centers throughout the world. HP conserves resources by reselling some of its most popular products. More information on HP's recycling programs is available from the HP Web site.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, according to Part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy. If it is not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, it might cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference does not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try correcting the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between equipment and receiver.
- Connect equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is located.
- Consult a dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician.
NOTE:Any changes or modifications to the product that are not expressly approved by Hewlett-Packard could void the user's authority to operate this equipment.
More for this product
HP Support forums
Find solutions and collaborate with others on the HP Support Forum