HP LaserJet P1505 Printer support
Printing on Both Sides of the Paper (Duplexing) in Windows for HP LaserJet P1005, P1006, P1009, P1505 and P1505n Printers
To print on both sides of the paper (manual two-sided printing), you must run the paper through the device twice.
NOTE:Manual two-sided printing can cause the device to become dirty, reducing print quality. Refer to the User's Guide for instructions on cleaning the product if the device becomes dirty.
Printing on Both Sides of the Paper (Duplexing) in Windows
Complete the following steps.
- Access the printer Properties (or Printing Preferences in Windows 2000 and XP).
- On the Finishing tab, select Print On Both Sides (Manually). Select the appropriate binding option, and click OK.
- Print the document.Paper printing on first sideNOTE:Not all printer features are available from all drivers or operating systems. See the printer properties (driver) online Help for information about availability of features for that driver.
- After side one has printed, without changing the orientation, remove the paper stack from the output bin. Do not discard blank sheets. Maintaining the same orientation, insert the paper stack into the priority feed tray or the main tray, printed side down.Figure 3: Transferring the pages with print on one side back to the main tray
- Click Continue to print side two. On the HP LaserJet P1500 Series, press Go on the device control panel after clicking Continue.
Other solutions customers found helpful
More for this product
HP Support forums
Find solutions and collaborate with others on the HP Support Forum