HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One Printer - E709n support
Performing a Partial Reset
This document provides basic instructions for performing a partial reset. A partial reset resets the following settings:
- All user menu settings are reset to the default values.
- All telephony parameter values are reset to the default values.
- Country and language user interface is reset to the default values.
- Fax memory is cleared.
Performing a partial reset of the All-in-One
Follow these steps to perform a partial reset of your product.
- Unplug the power cord from the product, and wait 20 seconds.
- Press and hold # and 3 while plugging in the power cord to the product.
- Release the buttons after the product starts up. The product will now be reset to factory defaults.
More for this product
HP Support forums
Find solutions and collaborate with others on the HP Support Forum