HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer - E709a support
Performing a Partial Reset
This document provides basic instructions for performing a partial reset. A partial reset resets the following settings:
- All user menu settings are reset to the default values.
- All telephony parameter values are reset to the default values.
- Country and language user interface is reset to the default values.
- Fax memory is cleared.
Performing a partial reset of the All-in-One
Follow these steps to perform a partial reset of your product.
- Unplug the power cord from the product, and wait 20 seconds.
- Press and hold # and 3 while plugging in the power cord to the product.
- Release the buttons after the product starts up. The product will now be reset to factory defaults.
Other solutions customers found helpful
HP Officejet 6500 (E709), J6400, and J6424 All-in-One Printer Series -- 'Paper Jam' Message Displays on the All-in-One
HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers -- The HP Printer Won't Turn On or Respond When the Power Button is Pressed