This document pertains to HP MediaSmart TVs.
MediaSmart allows you to log in to your Snapfish account, browse your photos, or start a slide show, all using your MediaSmart remote control. This document provides a tutorial on how to log in and use the Snapfish services.
Before you start using the Snapfish online service, you need to complete these steps:
- Create a user account in the HP Online Media Services
- Create a Snapfish account, if you do not have one already.
- Register your Snapfish account with your HP Online account.
For more information about these steps, you can refer to the Related support section at the end of this article.
Using Snapfish services
Follow these steps to use the Snapfish services:
- On the MediaSmart remote control, press the Media button to access the MediaSmart menu.
- Press the left or right Arrow button on the remote control to select Online Media , and then press the OK button.If you have never logged onto Online Media before, you must log in using your HP Online Media Services account. If you have logged onto Online Media before, you are automatically logged in.
- If required to log in, select Log in and then press the OK button on the remote.Use the virtual keyboard to enter your Login name and password. If you enter the Login name and password successfully, the services page displays with your Login name at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Select Snapfish and press OK on the remote control to enter the Snapfish services.Upon entering Snapfish your existing photo albums are shown.
- Use the remote control to navigate through your albums. Press the Red context button on the remote control to start a slide show.
- To exit Snapfish, press the Media button on the remote control to go to the main MediaSmart menu page.