HP Officejet J4680 All-in-One Printer support
Replacement Printer Instructions for HP Officejet J4600 All-in-One Printer Series
When HP replaces your defective product, some accessories or parts need to be transferred from the defective product to the replacement product.
- Some optional accessories might not be included with your product model.
- Keep any optional accessories that you bought separately.
- Prior to replacing or disposing of your defective unit, follow these instructions to ensure the right accessories are removed.a) Print cartridges. Make sure that the unit is plugged in and turned on before removing the print cartridges.NOTE:If the cartridges are not going to be inserted in the replacement product immediately, please store them at room temperature inside a rigid sealed plastic container. Store the color cartridge with the nozzles DOWN and the black cartridge with the nozzles UP. This will help prevent ink from drying out.
Then, unplug the unit and keep the following accessories:b) Phone handset and bracket, and phone cable (Only for Officejet J4660 All-in-One) .c) Printer input trayThe image below shows how to remove the input tray:d) Power modulee) Power cordf) USB cordg) Fax cableh) User Manuals and CDs
- Wait until the print carriage is idle and silent, and then lightly press down on an ink cartridge to release it. Pull the ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Repeat the Step 2 for the other ink cartridge and close the front access door.
- Transfer the accessories mentioned above from your defective unit to the replacement product.
- Apply power to the replacement product and test all the product functions.
- For additional support information for your HP product, please visit www.hp.com/support .