HP Officejet Pro 8000 Printer - A809a support
This document provides information on how to replace cartridges.
Video of replacing cartridges
The following video demonstrates how to install and replace ink cartridges and printheads.
NOTE:The video shows the HP Officejet Pro 8000. The outside of the product might not look the same as your product, but the steps are the same.
If you have trouble viewing the video, or to view the video in a different size, click here to play the video on YouTube .
Follow these steps to replace an cartridge.
- Gently pull open the cartridge cover.
- Remove the cartridge that requires replacement. To do this, grasp it between your thumb and forefinger and pull it firmly toward you.
- Remove the new cartridge from its package.
- Align the cartridge with its color-coded slot and insert the cartridge into the slot. Press down firmly on the cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 for each cartridge that requires replacement and then close the cartridge cover.