HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer - E709a support
Replacement Printer Instructions for HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
When HP replaces your defective product, some accessories or parts need to be transferred from the defective product to the replacement product.
- Some optional accessories might not be included with your product model.
- Keep any optional accessories that you bought separately.
Prior to replacing or disposing of your defective unit, follow these instructions to ensure the right accessories are removed from the defective unit and transferred to the replacement product:
- Make sure that the unit is plugged in and turned on before removing the print cartridges.a) Print cartridges and Printhead assemblyCAUTION:Do not return nor reuse the print cartridges and printhead assembly. The replacement unit includes a new printhead assembly and a set of new print cartridges.Then, unplug the HP All-in-One printer and keep the following accessories:b) Control panel faceplateTo remove the control panel faceplate, pull up on the left edge of the faceplate until it becomes loose.c) Power supply adapterd) Two-sided printing accessoryWARNING:Keep only for HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One E709n Wireless SeriesTo remove the two-sided printing accessory, simultaneously press the tabs on the left and right side of it, and then remove the accessory by pulling it away from the HP All-in-One printer.e) Bluetooth adapterf) Power cordg) USB (Universal Serial Bus) cableh) Phone cordi) Ethernet cordj) Memory cardsk) Product manuals and CD
- Keep the accessories mentioned above to use with the replacement product.
- Power on the replacement product and test all product functions.
- For additional support information for your HP product, please visit www.hp.com/support .