- Manufacturer's motherboard name: Pegatron M2N68-LA
- HP/Compaq name: Narra5L-GL6
- Micro-ATX: 24.4 cm (9.6 inches) x 24.4 cm (9.6 inches)
- NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430
- 2000MT/s (2.0 GT/s)
Socket type: AM2+
TDP: 95 watt
Motherboard supports the following processor upgrades:
- AMD Phenom II Quad-Core
- AMD Phenom II Triple-Core
- AMD Phenom Quad-Core (Agena) 9xxx series (AM2+)
- AMD Phenom Triple-Core (Toliman) 8xxx series (AM2+)
- AMD Athlon X4
- AMD Athlon X3
- AMD Athlon X2 (Brisbane) (AM2+)
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Two DDR2 DIMM (240-pin) sockets
- Supported DIMM types:
- PC2-5300 (667 MHz)
- PC2-6400 (800 MHz)
- Non-ECC memory only, unbuffered
- Supports 2GB DDR2 DIMMs
- Supports up to 4 GB* on 32 bit PCs
NOTE:*Actual available memory may be less
*Integrated video is not available if a graphics card is installed.
- Integrated graphics using nVidia GeForce 6150SE
- Also supports PCI Express x16 graphics cards*
*Integrated audio is not available if a sound card is installed.
- 6 channel high-definition audio
- Audio CODEC: ALC888S
- Interface: Integrated into motherboard
- Technology: Realtek RTL8201N
- Data transfer speeds: up to 10/100 Mb/s
- Transmission standards:10-Base-T Ethernet
- One PCI Express x16
- Two PCI Express x1
- One PCI
- One 24-pin ATX power connector
- One 4-pin ATX power connector
- Four SATA connectors
- One floppy drive connector
- Two 12v fan connectors for CPU fan and PC fan
- One 9-pin header for power button, reset button, power LED, and HDD LED
- One SPDIF digital audio output header
- One front line input connector
- One 9-pin audio header for headphone-out and microphone-in (yellow, Vista capable, requires matching front audio jack module)
- Four USB headers
- One jumper for resetting BIOS settings
- One jumper to disable BIOS password checking
CAUTION: Do not change any jumper setting while the computer is on. Damage to the motherboard can result.
This motherboard has jumpers to clear the Real Time Clock (RTC) RAM in CMOS.
The BIOS password is used to protect BIOS settings from unwanted changes. If you have forgotten your password you may disable password checking.
To erase the BIOS password follow these steps:
- Turn OFF the computer and unplug the power cord.
- Locate the jumper labeled Clear P.W. The jumper is found at the lower right edge of the motherboard.
- Move the jumper on jumper Clear P.W. to pins 1-2.
- Plug the power cord and turn ON the computer.
- Hold down the F10 key during the startup process and enter BIOS setup to change or clear the password.
- After changing or clearing the BIOS passwords, remember to reset the jumper to pins 2-3.