HP Officejet 4500 Wireless All-in-One Printer - G510n support
Replacement Printer Instructions for HP Officejet 4500 All-in-One Printer Series
When HP replaces your defective product, some accessories or parts need to be transferred from the defective product to the replacement product.
- Some optional accessories might not be included with your product model.
- Keep any optional accessories that you bought separately.
See below the list of HP Officejet 4500 All-in-One G510 Series models which this document applies to:
|Model name||Product code|
|HP Officejet 4500 All-in-One Printer - G510g||CB867A|
|HP Officejet 4500 Desktop AiO Printer - G510a||CM753A|
|HP Officejet 4500 Wireless AiO Printer - G510n||CN547A|
- Prior to replacing or disposing of your defective unit, follow these instructions to ensure the right accessories are removed.a) Print cartridgesNOTE:Make sure that the unit is plugged in and turned on before removing the print cartridges.Follow the instructions below to remove the print cartridges:
NOTE:If the cartridges are not going to be inserted in the replacement product immediately, please store them at room temperature inside a rigid sealed plastic container. Store the color cartridge with the nozzles DOWN and the black cartridge with the nozzles UP. This will help prevent ink from drying out.Then, unplug the unit and keep the following accessories:b) Power modulec) Power cordd) USB corde) Fax cablef) User Manuals and CDs
- Open the front access door and wait until the print carriage moves to the far right side of the device.
- Once the print carriage is idle and silent, lightly press down on an ink cartridge to release it; thereafter pull the ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Repeat Step 2 for the other ink cartridge and close the front access door.
- Transfer the accessories mentioned above from your defective unit to the replacement product.
- Apply power to the replacement product and test all the product functions.
- For additional support information for your HP product, please visit www.hp.com/support .
More for this product
HP Support forums
Find solutions and collaborate with others on the HP Support Forum