HP Deskjet 2050 All-in-One series - Print Photos Saved on Your Computer
To print a photo on photo paper
NOTE:Do not leave unused photo paper in the input tray. The paper might start to curl, which could reduce the quality of your printout. Photo paper should be flat before printing.
- Make sure the output tray is open.
- Remove all paper from the input tray, and then load the photo paper with side to be printed on facing up.Graphic - Load photo paper in the input trayNOTE:If the photo paper you are using has perforated tabs, load photo paper so that tabs are on top.
- On the File menu in your software application, click Print .
- Make sure the product is the selected printer.
- Click the button that opens the Properties dialog box.Depending on your software application, this button might be called Properties , Options , Printer Setup , Printer , or Preferences .
- Select the appropriate options.
NOTE:For maximum dpi resolution, go to the Paper/Quality tab and select Photo Paper, Best Quality from the Media drop-down list. Make sure you are printing in color. Then go to the Advanced tab and select Yes from the Print in Max DPI drop-down list.
- On Layout tab select Portrait or Landscape orientation.
- On Paper/Quality tab select the appropriate paper type and print quality from the Media drop-down list.
- Paper size selection will vary by product. For some products, click the Advanced button to select the appropriate paper size from the Paper/Output drop down menu. For other products, on the Paper/Quality tab select the appropriate paper size from the Paper Size drop down menu.
- Click OK to return to the Properties dialog box.
- Click OK , and then click Print or OK in the Print dialog box.
NOTE:For maximum dpi resolution, go to the Paper/Quality tab and select Photo Paper, Best Quality from the Media drop-down list. Then go to the Advanced button and select Yes from the Print in Max DPI drop-down list. You can also print maximum dpi resolution in grayscale, by selecting High Quality Grayscale from the Print in Grayscale drop down menu on the Advanced Options screen. Select Photo Paper, Best Quality and Yes to Print in Max DPI , before selecting High Quality Grayscale . When you print in High Quality Grayscale, both the tri-color and black cartridges are used.