- Manufacturer's motherboard name: N-Alvorix-RS880-uATX (Alvorix)
- HP/Compaq name: Alvorix
- uATX form factor: 24.4cm (9.6 inches) x 24.4cm (9.6 inches).
- AMD 785G
Front-side bus speed
- Max TDP: 95W
- Motherboard supports the following processor upgrades:NOTE:Only Socket AM3 processors are supported with this motherboard.
- AMD Phenom II X6 10xxT Six-Core (Thuban core)
- AMD Phenom II X4 9xx/9xxe/8xx Quad-Core (Deneb core)
- AMD Phenom II X3 7xx/7xxe Triple-Core (Heka core)
- AMD Phenom II X2 5xx (Callisto core)
- AMD Athlon X4 6xx/6xxe (Propus)
- AMD Athlon X3 4xx/4xxe (Rana)
- AMD Athlon X2 2xx/2xxe (Regor)
- AMD Sempron Single Core 1xx (Sargas core)
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Four DDR3 DIMMs (240-pin) sockets
- PC3-8500 (DDR3-1066)
- PC3-10600 (DDR3-1333)
- Non-ECC memory only, unbuffered
- Supports 1GB, 2GB, and 4GB DDR3 DIMMs
- Supports up to 16 GB on 64-bit systems
- Supports up to 4 GB on 32-bit PCs*32-bit PCs cannot address a full 4.0 GB of memory.
*Integrated video is not available if a graphics card is installed.
- Integrated graphics using ATI Radeon 4200
- Integrated graphics: concurrent use of the DVI and VGA ports is supported.
- Also supports PCI Express x16 graphics cards*
NOTE:*Either integrated graphics or the PCI Express x16 slot are usable at one time; they are not usable concurrently.
*Integrated audio is not available if a sound card is installed.
- Audio CODEC: ALC888S-VD
- Number of channels: 8
- Maximum sample rate: up to 192,000 Hz
- Supports one SPDIF digital connection
- Technology: PCI Realtek RTL8105E
- Data transfer speeds: up to 10/100 Mb/s
- Transmission standards:10-Base-T Ethernet
I/O Ports and internal connectors
- One CPU fan connector
- One system fan connector
- Four SATA connectors
- One front audio header
- One Mini-PCIE LED header
- Two Dual-USB 2.0 headers
- Four Single-USB 2.0 headers
- One front panel header
- One S/PDIF out header
- One Power Supply connector
- One ATX connector
- 1 PCI Express x16 slot Gen 2 speed
- 3 PCI Express x1 slots
- 1 PCI Express x1 mini card socket
CAUTION: Do not change any jumper setting while the computer is on. Damage to the motherboard can result.
This jumper allows you to clear the Real Time Clock (RTC) RAM in CMOS. To clear CMOS, follow these steps:
This jumper allows you to clear the BIOS password. The BIOS password is used to protect BIOS settings from unwanted changes. If you have forgotten your password you may disable password checking.
To clear the BIOS password follow these steps: