Compaq Presario R3000 (Intel) Notebook PC support
Create a Shortcut to Enable/Disable Aero Transparency in Vista
Create a shortcut that turns on or off the transparency in Windows Vista.
End user can achieve the same result by performing the following steps:
- Right-clicking on the desktop.
- Choose Personalize and then Window Color and Appearance.
- End user should see the Enable transparency checkbox in this screen.
Create Aero Transparency shortcut:
- Right-click anywhere on the desktop screen.
- Choose New \ Shortcut and then enter into the location box to create the new shortcut.
- In the location box, type the following to turn Aero Transparency off:rundll32.exe dwmApi #104
- To turn Aero Transparency on:rundll32.exe dwmApi #102