HP Deskjet 1000 Printer - J110a support
Using Google Cloud Print with your HP Printer
Google Cloud Print enables printing from a wide variety of Google web and mobile applications to virtually any printer—using a smartphone or other mobile device.
You will need to have a Google/Gmail account to use this service. If you do not have a Google/Gmail account, you will be given the option to create one when adding your product to the Google Cloud Print service.
How do I set up Google Cloud Print?
Use the following steps to connect to Google Cloud Print. If you are not sure if your HP printer is ePrint-enabled, click here for more information.
HP ePrint-enabled printers
By adding your HP ePrint-enabled printer to your Google account, using the printer's ePrint address, you can now print.
- Go to Google Cloud Print .
- If prompted, sign in to Google with your Google/Gmail account information.
- Enter your HP ePrint email address in the Email: box, and then click Connect my printer.Your ePrint-enabled printer is now connected to Google Cloud Print.
HP classic printers (non e-Print enabled)
Follow these steps to connect your HP classic printer
to Google Cloud Print. Classic printers are those printers that do not support HP ePrint.
Any printer that is not ePrint-enabled.
IMPORTANT: You must have the Google Chrome Web browser installed on your computer to use Google Cloud Print with a classic printer. Go to www.google.com/chrome to find information about downloading and installing Google Chrome.
- Go to Google Cloud Print , and then click Add a Classic printer.
- If prompted, sign in to Google with your Google/Gmail account information, and then follow the instructions to register your printer with Google Cloud Print.