HP Deskjet 1050A All-in-One Printer - J410h support
Replacement Product Instructions
When HP replaces your defective unit, some accessories or parts need to be transferred from the defective unit to the replacement product.
NOTE:Please be aware that:
- Some optional accessories may not be included with your product model.
- Any optional accessories bought separately should be kept.
See below the list of HP Deskjet 1050A All-in-One J410 and 2050A All-in-One J510 Series printers that are included in this document:
|Model name||Product code|
|HP Deskjet 1050A All-in-One Printer J410g||CQ198B|
|HP Deskjet 1050A All-in-One Printer J410h||CQ198C|
|HP Deskjet 2050A All-in-One Printer J510g||CQ199B|
|HP Deskjet 2050A All-in-One Printer J510h||CQ199C|
|HP Deskjet 2054A All-in-One Printer J510j||CQ200B|
|HP Deskjet 2054A All-in-One Printer J510k||CQ200C|
Prior to replacing or disposing of your defective unit, follow these instructions to ensure the right accessories are removed from the defective unit and transferred to the replacement product:
- Make sure that the unit is plugged in and turned on before removing the print cartridges.a) Print cartridges
NOTE:If you are not going to insert the cartridges in the replacement product immediately, please store them at room temperature inside a rigid sealed plastic container. Store the color cartridge with the nozzles DOWN and the black cartridge with the nozzles UP . This helps prevent ink from drying out.Then, unplug the HP All-in-One printer and keep the following accessories:b) Power supply adapterc) Power cordd) USB (Universal Serial Bus) cablee) Product manuals and CD
- Open the cartridge access door and wait for the print carriage to move to the center of the product.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Keep the accessories mentioned above to use with the replacement product.
- Power on the replacement product and test all product functions.
- For additional support information for your HP product, please visit www.hp.com/support .