HP Deskjet 1050A All-in-One Printer - J410h support
Replacement Printer Instructions for HP Deskjet 1050A and 2050A All-in-One Printer Series
When HP replaces your defective unit, some accessories or parts need to be transferred from the defective unit to the replacement product.
NOTE:Please be aware that:
- Some optional accessories may not be included with your product model.
- Any optional accessories bought separately should be kept.
See below the list of HP Deskjet 1050A All-in-One J410 and 2050A All-in-One J510 Series printers that are included in this document:
|Model name||Product code|
|HP Deskjet 1050A All-in-One Printer J410g||CQ198B|
|HP Deskjet 1050A All-in-One Printer J410h||CQ198C|
|HP Deskjet 2050A All-in-One Printer J510g||CQ199B|
|HP Deskjet 2050A All-in-One Printer J510h||CQ199C|
|HP Deskjet 2054A All-in-One Printer J510j||CQ200B|
|HP Deskjet 2054A All-in-One Printer J510k||CQ200C|
Prior to replacing or disposing of your defective unit, follow these instructions to ensure the right accessories are removed from the defective unit and transferred to the replacement product:
- Make sure that the unit is plugged in and turned on before removing the print cartridges.a) Print cartridges
NOTE:If you are not going to insert the cartridges in the replacement product immediately, please store them at room temperature inside a rigid sealed plastic container. Store the color cartridge with the nozzles DOWN and the black cartridge with the nozzles UP. This helps prevent ink from drying out.Then, unplug the HP All-in-One printer and keep the following accessories:b) Power supply adapterc) Power cordd) USB (Universal Serial Bus) cablee) Product manuals and CD
- Open the cartridge access door and wait for the print carriage to move to the center of the product.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Keep the accessories mentioned above to use with the replacement product.
- Power on the replacement product and test all product functions.
- For additional support information for your HP product, please visit www.hp.com/support .