HP Deskjet 3070A e-All-in-One Printer - B611a support
Checking Ink Levels for HP Deskjet 3070A e-All-in-One Printer Series
This document is for the HP Deskjet 3070A e-All-in-One Printer Series.
Follow these steps to check the ink levels for your product. Check the ink levels to determine how soon you might need to replace a cartridge. The ink level shows an estimate of the amount of ink remaining in the cartridges.
NOTE:Ink level warnings and indicators provide estimates for planning purposes only. When an indicator shows low-ink levels, consider having a replacement cartridge available to avoid possible printing delays. You do not need to replace cartridges until print quality becomes unacceptable.
Checking ink levels
Follow these steps to check the estimated ink levels in the cartridges.
NOTE:If you installed a refilled or remanufactured cartridge, or a cartridge that was previously used in another printer, the ink level indicator might be inaccurate or unavailable.
Select your operating system for steps to check ink estimated levels using the HP software.
Follow these steps to check estimated ink levels in Windows.
- Press the Power button () to turn on the HP product, and then make sure the product is connected to the computer.
- Open the HP software:Click Start (), click All Programs, click HP, click the folder for your HP product, and then click the name of your HP product.Click the Windows icon (), click All Programs, click HP, click the folder for your HP product, and then click the name of your HP product.NOTE:You can also open the product software from your computer desktop by double-clicking the icon for your HP product ().
- Under Shopping Resources, click Estimated Ink Levels (). The estimated ink levels display.
Follow these steps to check estimated ink levels in Mac OS X.
- In the Dock, click HP Utility.
- Click Supply Status to view the estimated ink levels.
Which cartridges you use might depend on your country/region. Follow these steps to purchase cartridges or check cartridge compatibility for your printer using HP SureSupply.
- Go to HP SureSupply .
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and make sure that the country/region location is correct.
NOTE:For the United States only, go to the HP Home & Home Office Store .
Genuine HP cartridges can also be purchased from other retailers.
Consult the following table to identify the correct cartridges for your area.
|Color||The Americas||Europe||Middle East and Africa||Asia Pacific|
|Black||HP 564 Black||HP 364 Black||HP 178 Black||HP 862 Black|
|Cyan||HP 564 Cyan||HP 364 Cyan||HP 178 Cyan||HP 862 Cyan|
|Magenta||HP 564 Magenta||HP 364 Magenta||HP 178 Magenta||HP 862 Magenta|
|Yellow||HP 564 Yellow||HP 364 Yellow||HP 178 Yellow||HP 862 Yellow|
More for this product
HP Support forums
Find solutions and collaborate with others on the HP Support Forum