HP Deskjet 3070A e-All-in-One Printer - B611a support
This document contains steps for replacing the cartridges.
Which cartridges you use depends on your country or region. Follow these steps to purchase cartridges or check cartridge compatibility for your printer using HP SureSupply.
- Go to HP SureSupply .
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and make sure that the country or region location is correct.
Follow these steps to replace and align the cartridges.
- Press the Power button to turn on the printer, if it is not already turned on. Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- Open the cartridge access door. The carriage moves to the cartridge access area.
- Press the tab on the front of the cartridge inward to release it, and then pull up on the cartridge to remove it from the slot.
- Remove the plastic wrap from the new cartridge by pulling off the orange pull tab.
- Remove the orange cap from the new cartridge by twisting it counter clockwise until it snaps off.
- With the nozzle and contacts facing down, slide the cartridge into its slot. Press down on the cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- The printer automatically prompts you to align the printer when a new cartridge is inserted. Press the button ( ) next to OK on the control panel to complete the alignment.