HP Deskjet 3070A e-All-in-One Printer - B611a support
Replacing Cartridges for HP Deskjet 3070A e-All-in-One Printer Series
This document is for the HP Deskjet 3070A e-All-in-One Printer Series.
This document contains steps for replacing the cartridges.
Consult the following table to identify the correct cartridges for your area.
|Color||The Americas||Europe||Middle East and Africa||Asia Pacific|
|Black||HP 564 Black||HP 364 Black||HP 178 Black||HP 862 Black|
|Cyan||HP 564 Cyan||HP 364 Cyan||HP 178 Cyan||HP 862 Cyan|
|Magenta||HP 564 Magenta||HP 364 Magenta||HP 178 Magenta||HP 862 Magenta|
|Yellow||HP 564 Yellow||HP 364 Yellow||HP 178 Yellow||HP 862 Yellow|
Which cartridges you use might depend on your country/region. Follow these steps to purchase cartridges or check cartridge compatibility for your printer using HP SureSupply.
- Go to HP SureSupply .
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and make sure that the country/region location is correct.
NOTE:For the United States only, go to the HP Home & Home Office Store .
Genuine HP cartridges can also be purchased from other retailers.
Follow these steps to replace and align the cartridges.
- Press the Power button to turn on the printer, if it is not already turned on. Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- Open the cartridge access door. The carriage moves to the cartridge access area.
- Press the tab on the front of the cartridge inward to release it, and then pull up on the cartridge to remove it from the slot.
- Remove the plastic wrap from the new cartridge by pulling off the orange pull tab.
- Remove the orange cap from the new cartridge by twisting it counter clockwise until it snaps off.
- With the nozzle and contacts facing down, slide the cartridge into its slot. Press down on the cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- The printer automatically prompts you to align the printer when a new cartridge is inserted. Press the button () next to OK on the control panel to complete the alignment.