Motherboard Specifications, IPISB-CH2 (Chicago)
- Manufacturer's motherboard name: Pegatron
- Motherboard name: IPISB-CH2
- HP/Compaq name: Chicago
- uATX: 24.4 cm (9.6 inches) x 24.4 cm (9.6 inches)
- Intel H67
- 100 MHz DMI (Direct Media Interface)
- TDP: 95W
- Socket type: LGA 1155
- Motherboard supports the following processor upgrades:
- Intel Core i7-2xxx (Sandy Bridge) quad core
- Intel Core i5-2xxx (Sandy Bridge) quad core
- Intel Core i3-2xxx (Sandy Bridge) dual core
- Intel Core i3-2xxx/T (Sandy Bridge) dual core
- Intel Pentium G8xx (Sandy Bridge) dual core
- Intel Pentium G6xxx (Sandy Bridge) dual core
- Dual channel memory architecture (also supports single channel)
- Four 240-pin DDR3 DIMM sockets
- Supports the following:
- PC3-8500 (DDR3-1066)
- PC3-10600 (DDR3-1333)
- Non-ECC memory only, unbuffered
- Supports 1 GB, 2 GB, and 4 GB DIMMs
- Supports up to 4 GB on 32-bit* systems
- Supports up to 16 GB on 64-bit systems
NOTE:32-bit systems cannot address a full 4.0 GB of memory
*Integrated video is not available if a graphics card is installed.
- Intel HD Graphics 2000 or HD Graphics 3000 (model dependent)
- Supports PCI Express x16 graphics cards
- 2 DVI ports (DVI-I and DVI-D)
*Integrated audio is not available if a sound card is installed.
- Built-in High Definition 8 channel audio
- IDT 92HD89E CODEC
- Interface: PCI Express x1
- Technology: Realtek RTL8111E gigabit ethernet controller
- Data transfer speeds: up to 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Transmission standards: 1000-Base-T Ethernet
- One PCI Express x16
- Three PCI Express x1
- One PCI Express mini card x1
- 1x ATX power connector
- 1x WLAN minicard activity LED connector
- 1x ATX CPU power connector
- 1x CPU fan connector
- 1x System fan connector
- 6x SATA connectors
- 1x Internal S/PDIF output connector
- 1x Front panel audio connector
- 1x ROM recovery connector
- 1x Speaker connector
- 1x Hood_sense connector
- 1x One touch reset connector
- 1x One touch recovery connector
- 1x Front panel connector
- 14x USB connectors (12x 2.0/2x 3.0)
CAUTION: Do not change any jumper setting while the computer is on. Damage to the motherboard can result.
This motherboard has a jumper to clear the Real Time Clock (RTC) RAM in CMOS.
- Turn OFF the computer and unplug the power cord.
- Move the jumper to clear for 5 to 10 secs, then move the jumper back to default.
- Plug the power cord and turn ON the computer.
- On the next startup, enter BIOS setup to re-enter user settings.
The BIOS password is used to protect BIOS settings from unwanted changes.
To erase the BIOS password follow these steps:
- Turn OFF the computer.
- Move the jumper to Clear.
- Turn ON the computer to POST screen.
- Turn OFF the computer.
- Move the jumper to Default.
- Enter BIOS setup to verify or configure new settings.